Weathertex is the only product of its kind that contains no artificial glue or binders, delivering a natural, long-lasting, eco-friendly timber product for customers in Australia and around the globe.
With exterior cladding that showcases both classic and modern styles at an affordable price, it is unsurprising Weathertex is favoured amongst builders, architects and designers. The Australian owned and manufactured products simplify the process of either building a weatherboard house or renovating an existing dwelling, appealing to the mindful designer with a better-than-zero carbon footprint.
Conscientious by nature, Weathertex has undergone a rigorous evaluation by Global Greentag, emerging as the first global manufacturer to receive a Green Tag Platinum certification with a GreenRate Level A for its natural product range. In addition, the company possesses Gold certification for its primed flat cladding and wall panel sheets, extending its reputation for environmental action. State or private hardwoods are only used if they are certified according to the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification and timber time is meticulously prepared – logs are chipped, pulped and pressed with 3% natural wax in order to establish an entirely natural material with no additives.
Features of Weathertex Cladding
- Easy to install; lightweight and easy to cut
- 100% natural: 97% natural timber and 3% natural wax
- Better than zero carbon footprint
- First globally manufactured product to receive GreenTag Platinum accreditation on the natural range
- No added silica, glues, resins or formaldehydes
- Termite resistant: all sugars and starches removed
- Warranty: not to rot, split or crack for up to 25 years