The gloss finish on WallART compact laminate sees panels Snow White Gloss, White Marble Gloss, Carrara Ice Gloss and Iron Age Gloss reflect light, brightening interiors whilst nodding toward a luxurious aesthetic.
In contrast, the matt finish embraces the compelling visual qualities of stone. Featuring understated expressions of tone upon texture, Concrete Matt, Pumice Matt and Slate Matt form sophisticated yet raw elements of decoration.
Finally, the tile finish – represented by New York Black Tile, Designer White Tile and Silver Haze Tile – offers subtle geometric detail through the steady repetition of visible edges. Two pattern sizes are available in acknowledgement of the unique characteristics of each type of tile.
Easier to clean than traditional ceramic, WallART compact laminate maintains its original lustre in the shower space, under the influence of a mild liquid non-abrasive cleanser.
Features of WallART Compact Laminate:
- Performs effectively in humid interior environments such as bathrooms, kitchens, laundry and shower
- Can withstand greater impact than ceramic tile
- Will not chip, discolour or fade
- Grout-free, the panels do not attract mould
- Available in a range of styles, including classic monochrome and contemporary patterns
- Features a contemporary streamlined finish
- Available with a simple installation guide
- Installation does not require the use of backing materials