Exterior Cladding forms a vital element to the outer layer or covering of a building’s structure.
It serves both functional and aesthetic purposes, protecting the building structure from the elements while enhancing its appearance. Tricoya’s guarantee of 50 years above ground, and 25 years below ground, Tricoya offers total peace of mind.
Tricoya MDF can be cut, coated, sanded, glued, machined, and fastened the same as any other high performing wood fibreboard – allowing users all the freedom associated with MDF.
Apart from creating exceptional dimensional stability, its manufacturing process enables Tricoya to achieve Class 1 durability, leading to resistance to biological decay, which exceeds spotted gum and western red cedar in Australian fungal decay testing.
Machining and Finishing
- Durable, perfect for outdoor use and wet environments
- Fungal resistance
- Ideal for coating
- Insect barrier
- FSC Certified
- Dimensionally stable, swelling and shrinking dramatically reduced
- Outdoor kitchens
- Window and door components
- Façade cladding
- Fascia/soffit panels and other secondary exterior applications
- Wet interiors, wall linings in swimming pools, bathrooms
- Signage and sound barriers
- Specialty furniture including lockers, cubicles, chairs & tables
- Play frames, tree houses & exterior composite furniture