While capturing an attractive cladding solution, Shadowclad explores the aesthetics of profile and finish. In combination with Shadowclad plywood panels, a complete range of flashings has been developed specifically to meet the needs of exterior application. Viewed in its entirety, the Shadowclad range is suited to both cavity and direct fix construction and allows for flexibility in presentation.
Replicating the sense of warmth that is elicited by real wood, Shadowclad plywood panels offer a contemporary design solution suitable for exterior cladding. Available in either a Grooved or Textured profile, the panels feature a rough sawn surface which diffuses UV rays, limiting the damaging effect of the Australian sun.
Primed Shadowclad features a pre-primed powder-coated finish, a preparatory treatment that is exclusive to the brand and ideal for painting. Primed Shadowclad also improves upon top coat application rates, proposing an impressive rate of 14 metres-squared per litre.
Natural Shadowclad can be effortlessly primed and top-coated using a coating of any respectable standard in order to present a semi-transparent finish.
Features of Shadowclad Plywood Panels
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council FSC Certified
- Manufactured from renewable plantation pine
- Connected to extensive technical support
- Ultra-performance coating available for increased durability and moisture resistance
- Maintains the beauty and warmth of real timber
- Certified by Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia (EWPAA).
- Permanent glue bond
- Treated against decay
- Good thermal and sound insulation
- Simple and weather-tight installation